|Employer||Pine Profiles Inc.|
|Salary||$15 /hr plus medical benefits after 3 month probation period|
|Terms||Permanent F/T (Currently working Mon-Thurs 10 Hr shifts)|
Pine Profiles is currently seeking production crew to join our team in Creston, BC. We are looking for candidates who are interested in a growth opportunity in a production environment who will train in various areas of the Moulder, Re-Saw and our Saw-Mill which is currently under construction. This position involves manual labour with physical strength and possible exposure to saw dust.
• The ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
• Available to work day shifts in labour and production roles
• Completion of grade 12,
• Good interpersonal skills and communication
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot various situations
• Enthusiastic, positive attitude
• Knowledge of the lumber Re-manufacturing process would be an asset
• Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
• Available to work shift work
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot
• Positive attitude and a self-starter
• Able to work in an environment that may include exposure to weather, dust, moving mechanical parts, and noise.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Mohsin Ejaz|
|Address||515 Davis Drive|