|Employer||Mountain View Dental Centre|
At Mountain View Dental Centre we believe in total patient care. Our growing dental practice is seeking a full time Certified Dental Assistant to join our close-knit team. We serve all demographics of the population, and we operate a busy office with high level of care. The ideal candidate will have a calm, reassuring and friendly demeanor as well as the ability to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere.
Candidate must hold a valid CDA licence.
• Prepares treatment room for patient by following in office systems
• Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient
• Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests
• Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments
• Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient's mouth
• Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Address||1191 7th Ave|