|Employer||Mountain View Dental Centre|
At Mountain View Dental Centre we believe in total patient care. Our growing dental practice is seeking a full time clinical assistant to join our close-knit team. We serve all demographics of the population, and we operate a busy office with high level of care. The ideal candidate will have a calm, reassuring and friendly demeanor as well as the ability to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere. Clinical experience an asset but no necessary. On-site training provided
• Prepares treatment room for patient by following in office systems
• Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
• Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
• Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Email, walk in, fax
|Contact Name||Trish Crawshaw|
|Address||1191 7TH AVENUE, Box 1870|