|Employer||Park Place Lodge|
Park Place Lodge is currently seeking an experienced and energetic individual to join our Management Team as a Manager on Duty with departmental responsibility as the Bistro Manager.
Our Management Team is comprised of enthusiastic and friendly individuals who work together to provide the highest levels of service in all departments, maintaining a fun and productive work environment for all staff, and overseeing general operations.
As part of the Management Team you will be trained in all aspects of the hotel, retail and food and beverage environments, as the manager on duty you will need to be readily available to assist in all departments.
As the Bistro Manager will be required to work alongside the Sales Manager ensuring effective operation of Banquets and Events held within the hotel.
We are seeking a candidate with a flexible schedule, with the ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays. This is not a seasonal position and we are looking for a candidate who is willing to commit to this position long term.
• Hire, train, and supervise staff, ensuring guests needs are always attended to
• Ensure hotel policy and procedures are being followed, including Liquor and Labour Laws
• Be prepared in case of an emergency – taking a leadership role during any emergency that may arise
• Plan & execute events in the Bistro and function rooms
• Expedite on server line when required checking plates / timing bills
• Ordering all replacement menus, comment cards, and other printed material required
• Be a working manager & lead by example
• Be aware of and report any items for maintenance
• Attend monthly managers meetings
• Must have a minimum 1 years’ experience in food and beverage. A background in management would be an asset
• Serving it Right Certification
• A knowledge of basic food service standards
• Exceptional interpersonal, motivational and communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• The ability to work in high pressure situations
• Organization and delegation skills
• Knowledge of basic computer programs (Word, Excel)
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Kelly Staines|
|Address||742 HWY 3|