|Employer||Columbia Basin Family Resource Society|
Provide necessary emotional and educational support to children and youth of the Elk Valley through interventions that are strength based and solution focused. Provide service that facilitates meeting the child or youth’s goals through participation in activities and experiences that build a trusting relationship and provide opportunities to practice skills, gain confidence and be involved in the community.
• Combination of education and related experience in the human service field.
• Criminal Record Check for working with Vulnerable Adults and Children
• Valid class 5 driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
• Emergency first aid with CPR B.
• Submit monthly reports as per organization requirements
• Provide Support service to children and youth to best meet the outcomes described in the individual referral to service
• Provide service that facilitates meeting outcomes through participation in activities and experiences that build a trusting relationship and provide opportunities to practice skills, gain
confidence and be involved in the community
• Consult, liaise, and work as a team with other community professionals serving youth
• Provide information on community resources and assist youth in accessing them through referrals and advocacy, as appropriate
• Participate in monthly meetings and consults with Team Leader or designate
• Provide interventions and strategies that are strengths based, solution focused
• Provide education and referrals as needed
• Maintains client confidentiality
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email, Fax or In person
|Contact Name||Lauren Fox|
|Address||1592-10th Avenue, Box 2054|