|Employer||School District No.5|
Position based out of Jaffray
C1920-130 - School Bus Driver
Class 2 Drivers Licence with Air
WCB Level 1 First Aid Training or equivalent
Posting: C19/20-130 Description: Bus Driver
Start Date: 01-Nov-2019
Date of Notice: 15-Nov-2019 Closing Date: 24-Feb-2020 12:00 Noon, Applicants will be reviewed on a weekly basis. Job will commence as soon as a successful applicant has been found
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Accurate completion of daily trip and pretrip inspections which may include adding fuel, oil and other consumable fluids. 2. Accurate completion of required forms such as log books, discipline reports and traffic
violations. 3. Ultimately responsible for all aspects regarding the safe operation of the vehicle and the
management and discipline of all passengers. 4. Load, unload and secure wheelchairs. 5. Ensure the bus is cleaned daily and weekly as required.
6. At first opportunity drivers must report safety, mechanical, traffic, road conditions, discipline and scheduling issues that require the attention the supervisor or designate.
7. Administer first aid according to the qualifications required.
8. Provide first alert & appropriate action for accidents and other potentially serious and/or
dangerous situations. 9. Attend meetings or courses, such as student discipline meetings & WHMIS, as required.
March 1, 1999
10. Provide current Driver’s License Abstract annually.
11. Liaise with parents, school board personnel and the public.
12. Perform other job related duties.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Heather Hockley|