|Employer||Creston Community Forest|
|Start Date||May 4, 2020|
• Enrolled in a related post-secondary degree or diploma program such as Forestry, Natural Resources, Environmental Sciences or Conservation.
• Must be a Canadian citizen legally entitled to work in Canada and between the ages of 15-30 at the start of employment.
• Valid driver’s license
• Physically fit and able to work in adverse weather conditions and terrain
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• Basic understanding of safety rules and regulations
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Ability to work as both a team memb
As part of our team, your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with development work, such as road and block boundary layout
• Assisting with site plan data collection and BEC zone classifications
• Assisting with timber cruising
• Assisting with silviculture surveys
• Assisting with hiking trail maintenance/construction
• Assisting with the FireSmart and Forest Education programs as needed
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Daniel Gratton|
|Address||PO Box 551|