|Employer||Sparwood Real Estate|
|Salary||Depending on experience, education and abilities|
|Terms||Temporary P/T 20-30 hours per week|
Busy local company in the Elk Valley is seeking a motivated and professional individual for the position of property management assistant.
This is a temporary position, approximately 20 to 30 hours per week.
The successful Applicant must have;
- good written and spoken communication skills
- good time-management
- ability to prioritize tasks and be highly organized
- good math and English skills
- a valid driver’s licence and a reliable form of transportation
- good office business machine skills with proficiency with Microsoft Excel and
- knowledge and application of the Residential Tenancy Act
-the ability to work at a quick pace with a strong attention to details
- Answering calls and emails from tenants and management
- Assisting with rental application intake, verification and screening
- Preparation of Rental Agreements
- Preparation of rent rolls and bank deposits
- Preparation of legal notices
The successful Applicant must be able to pass background checks and be bondable and sign a confidentiality agreement.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Fax
|Contact Name||Cindy Peter|